Sunday, December 30, 2007

Drink #6

I'm on my sixth drink of water. This will also empty out the 2-liter bottle of pop that I was using, but don't worry because I have more water where that came from. I've changed into the clothes that I described during my previous posts. These have the advantage of keeping me warm and also will hopefully absorb more pee when the time comes.

As far as the other half of my arrangements go, I will be heading over to the kitchen behind me once I start wetting mysef uncontrollably so that I can take advantage of the easy-to-clean linoleum floor. I will also be arranging some towels so that I will have something to soak up the urine as it drips out.

I've ended the TalkShoe session because nobody was joining it and it kept timing out. I will probably restart it if there is interest or perhaps just try it another time.

No comments: