Sunday, December 30, 2007

It is on

I am finally by myself at home and getting ready for the best bladder desperation session ever. There are a couple of things I must do before I get started. These include filling up several containers with water for me to guzzle as I go a long, and also to take as huge of a crap as possible in the bathroom so I don't need to worry about things like this while I am holding. I am thinking about giving myself an enema--don't worry, it'll be via a suppository, just so I'm sure that everything is gone.

I am going to be adding my instant messenger information along the side of this blog. There is also a spot which will show my status, and of course I'll be adding posts as I go along. I hope to document my efforts with photos, but we'll really have to see about this.

I have mentioned to a couple of peopl the possibility of holding on webcam. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find my webcam. I will try again and happily go on webcam if I can. In the meanwhile, anybody who wishes to have a voice conversation is welcome to contact me. I am also available via text message and email.

No comments: